北京大学医学部机构知识库
Advanced  
IR@PKUHSC  > 北京大学第一临床医学院  > 肿瘤化疗科  > 期刊论文
学科主题: 临床医学
题名:
High-dose 3-dimensional conformal radiotherapy with concomitant vinorelbine plus carboplatin in patients with non-small cell lung cancer: A feasibility study
作者: Lin, Qiang1; Wang, Jun2; Liu, Yue′ e(1); Su, Huiling1; Wang, Na1; Huang, Yuehua1; Liu, Chao-Xing3; Zhang, Ping2; Zhao, Yannan1; Chen, Kun1
关键词: non-small cell lung cancer ; three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy ; vinorelbine ; carboplatin ; concomitant radiochemotherapy
刊名: ONCOLOGY LETTERS
发表日期: 2011-07-01
DOI: 10.3892/ol.2011.317
卷: 2, 期:4, 页:669-674
收录类别: SCI
文章类型: Article
WOS标题词: Science & Technology
类目[WOS]: Oncology
研究领域[WOS]: Oncology
关键词[WOS]: THERAPY ONCOLOGY GROUP ; LEUKEMIA GROUP-B ; CONCURRENT CHEMOTHERAPY ; PHASE-III ; CISPLATIN ; CHEMORADIOTHERAPY ; TRIAL ; PNEUMONITIS ; ESCALATION ; NSCLC
英文摘要:

The aim of this study was to evaluate the feasibility of high-dose 3-dimensional conformal radiotherapy (3DCRT) (70 Gy) with concomitant vinorelbine (NVB) plus carboplatin (CBP) chemotherapy in patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Patients with advanced NSCLC were treated with 3-dimensional conformal radiotherapy in conventional fractionation: 2 Gy/fraction, 1 fraction/day, 5 fractions/week; total dose 70 Gy. The radiotherapy planning of every case had met the following conditions: the percentage of total lung volume receiving 20 Gy (V20) <= 30% and the percentage of total lung volume receiving 30 Gy (V30) <= 20%. Chemotherapy was commenced on the first day of radiotherapy: NVB 25 mg/m(2), day 1 and day 8, CBP at AUC of 5 mg/ml(-1).min(-1), day 8, repeated for 28 days, two concomitant cycles during radiotherapy, and not more than 4 cycles following radiotherapy. A total of 37 patients were recruited and each of them completed the entire radiation procedure. No Grade V toxicity was observed within the group. The hematological toxicity rates were: Grade III/IV neutropenia was observed in 18.9% (7/37) of cases, Grade III/IV thrombocytopenia in 8.1% (3/37) of cases, but no cases of Grade III/IV anemia were noted. For non-hematological toxicities the rates were: Grade III radiation pneumonitis, 8.1% (3/37) of cases; Grade III radiation esophagitis, 13.5% (5/37); but no cases of Grade IV/V non-hematological toxicities. High-dose 3DCRT also achieved a favorable efficacy: the complete response (CR) rate was 13.5% (5/37) and the partial response (PR) rate was 64.9% (24/37). The total response (CR+PR) rate was 78.4% (29/37). The median survival time was 12 months and the 1-year overall survival rate was 45.1%. Given that 35% of patients in the study had stage IV disease, the survival results were comparable with other similar studies. In conclusion, in our small-sample exploratory study, the high-dose regimen of 70 Gy using 3DCRT with concomitant NVB plus CBP was feasible for patients with NSCLC. Further evaluation of this regimen is ongoing in a prospective controlled phase II trial.

语种: 英语
WOS记录号: WOS:000291503300016
Citation statistics:
内容类型: 期刊论文
URI标识: http://ir.bjmu.edu.cn/handle/400002259/64676
Appears in Collections:北京大学第一临床医学院_肿瘤化疗科_期刊论文

Files in This Item:

There are no files associated with this item.


作者单位: 1.Hebei Med Univ, Dept Oncol, Affiliated N China Petr Bur Gen Hosp, Renqiu 062552, Hebei, Peoples R China
2.Hebei Med Univ Fourth Hosp, Dept Radiat Oncol, Shijiazhuang 050011, Peoples R China
3.Beijing Univ, Hosp 1, Dept Radiat Oncol, Beijing 10034, Peoples R China

Recommended Citation:
Lin, Qiang,Wang, Jun,Liu, Yue&prime,et al. High-dose 3-dimensional conformal radiotherapy with concomitant vinorelbine plus carboplatin in patients with non-small cell lung cancer: A feasibility study[J]. ONCOLOGY LETTERS,2011,2(4):669-674.
Service
Recommend this item
Sava as my favorate item
Show this item's statistics
Export Endnote File
Google Scholar
Similar articles in Google Scholar
[Lin, Qiang]'s Articles
[Wang, Jun]'s Articles
[Liu, Yue&prime]'s Articles
CSDL cross search
Similar articles in CSDL Cross Search
[Lin, Qiang]‘s Articles
[Wang, Jun]‘s Articles
[Liu, Yue&prime]‘s Articles
Related Copyright Policies
Null
Social Bookmarking
Add to CiteULike Add to Connotea Add to Del.icio.us Add to Digg Add to Reddit

Items in IR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

 

 

Valid XHTML 1.0!
Copyright © 2007-2018  北京大学医学部 - Feedback
Powered by CSpace