IR@PKUHSC  > 北京大学第二临床医学院  > 血液科
学科主题临床医学
Superior Graft-versus-Leukemia Effect Associated with Transplantation of Haploidentical Compared with HLA-Identical Sibling Donor Grafts for High-Risk Acute Leukemia: An Historic Comparison
Wang, Yu; Liu, Dai-Hong; Xu, Lan-Ping; Liu, Kai-Yan; Chen, Huan; Chen, Yu-Hong; Han, Wei; Shi, Hong-Xia; Huang, Xiao-Jun
关键词Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation HLA Mismatched
刊名BIOLOGY OF BLOOD AND MARROW TRANSPLANTATION
2011-06-01
DOI10.1016/j.bbmt.2010.08.023
17期:6页:821-830
收录类别SCI
文章类型Article
WOS标题词Science & Technology
类目[WOS]Hematology ; Immunology ; Transplantation
研究领域[WOS]Hematology ; Immunology ; Transplantation
关键词[WOS]STEM-CELL TRANSPLANTATION ; BONE-MARROW-TRANSPLANTATION ; T-CELL ; HEMATOLOGIC MALIGNANCIES ; ANTITHYMOCYTE GLOBULIN ; UNRELATED DONORS ; MISMATCHED/HAPLOIDENTICAL BLOOD ; LYMPHOCYTE INFUSION ; PERIPHERAL-BLOOD ; HOST-DISEASE
英文摘要

The outcomes of an historic comparison of 117 consecutive, high-risk, acute leukemia patients undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) from HLA-mismatched/haploidentical donors (HID, n = 81) or HLA-identical sibling donors (ISD, n = 36) without the use of in vitro T cell depletion (TCD), between the period of January 2005 and April 2009 were compared. Full engraftment was achieved in 98% of patients in the HID group and 97% in the ISD group. The cumulative incidences of grades II-IV acute graft-versus-host disease (aGVHD) in the HID and ISD cohorts were 49% and 24%, respectively (P = .014) with a relative risk (RR) of 2.99 (1.25-7.21) (P = .014). The incidence of chronic GVHD (cGVHD) did not differ significantly between the 2 cohorts. The 2-year cumulative incidence of relapse was significantly lower in HID (26%) than in ISD patients (49%) (P = .008). The 2-year cumulative incidence of nonrelapse mortality (NRM) was comparable in recipients of HID (34%) and ISD grafts (38%) (P = .85). The 3-year probability of overall survival (OS) was higher in HID patients (42%) than in ISD (20%) (P = .048) patients. Our comparisons suggest that HID transplants can achieve a stronger graft-versus-leukemia (GVL) effect than ISD for high-risk acute leukemia patients. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 17: 821-830 (2011) 2011 (C) American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation

语种英语
WOS记录号WOS:000291194000005
项目编号30725038 ; IRT 0702
资助机构National Outstanding Young Scientist&prime ; s Foundation of China ; Program for innovative Research Team in University ; Leading Program of Clinical Faculty
引用统计
被引频次:67[WOS]   [WOS记录]     [WOS相关记录]
文献类型期刊论文
条目标识符http://ir.bjmu.edu.cn/handle/400002259/65096
专题北京大学第二临床医学院_血液科
医学人文研究院/公共教学部_哲学与社会科学系
作者单位Peking Univ, Peoples Hosp, Inst Hematol, Beijing 100044, Peoples R China
推荐引用方式
GB/T 7714
Wang, Yu,Liu, Dai-Hong,Xu, Lan-Ping,et al. Superior Graft-versus-Leukemia Effect Associated with Transplantation of Haploidentical Compared with HLA-Identical Sibling Donor Grafts for High-Risk Acute Leukemia: An Historic Comparison[J]. BIOLOGY OF BLOOD AND MARROW TRANSPLANTATION,2011,17(6):821-830.
APA Wang, Yu.,Liu, Dai-Hong.,Xu, Lan-Ping.,Liu, Kai-Yan.,Chen, Huan.,...&Huang, Xiao-Jun.(2011).Superior Graft-versus-Leukemia Effect Associated with Transplantation of Haploidentical Compared with HLA-Identical Sibling Donor Grafts for High-Risk Acute Leukemia: An Historic Comparison.BIOLOGY OF BLOOD AND MARROW TRANSPLANTATION,17(6),821-830.
MLA Wang, Yu,et al."Superior Graft-versus-Leukemia Effect Associated with Transplantation of Haploidentical Compared with HLA-Identical Sibling Donor Grafts for High-Risk Acute Leukemia: An Historic Comparison".BIOLOGY OF BLOOD AND MARROW TRANSPLANTATION 17.6(2011):821-830.
条目包含的文件
条目无相关文件。
个性服务
推荐该条目
保存到收藏夹
查看访问统计
导出为Endnote文件
谷歌学术
谷歌学术中相似的文章
[Wang, Yu]的文章
[Liu, Dai-Hong]的文章
[Xu, Lan-Ping]的文章
百度学术
百度学术中相似的文章
[Wang, Yu]的文章
[Liu, Dai-Hong]的文章
[Xu, Lan-Ping]的文章
必应学术
必应学术中相似的文章
[Wang, Yu]的文章
[Liu, Dai-Hong]的文章
[Xu, Lan-Ping]的文章
相关权益政策
暂无数据
收藏/分享
所有评论 (0)
暂无评论
 

除非特别说明,本系统中所有内容都受版权保护,并保留所有权利。