北京大学医学部机构知识库
Advanced  
IR@PKUHSC  > 北京大学第一临床医学院  > 皮肤性病科  > 期刊论文
学科主题: 临床医学
题名:
Rapid identification of clinical members of Fusarium fujikuroi complex using MALDI-TOF MS
作者: Al-Hatmi, Abdullah M. S.1,2,3; Normand, Anne-Cecile4; van Diepeningen, Anne D.1; Hendrickx, Marijke5; de Hoog, G. Sybren1,2,6,7,8; Piarroux, Renaud4
关键词: database ; fingerprint ; Fusarium fujikuroi complex ; MALDI-TOF MS ; multi-locus sequence analysis ; spectral analysis
刊名: FUTURE MICROBIOLOGY
发表日期: 2015
DOI: 10.2217/fmb.15.108
卷: 10, 期:12, 页:1939-1952
收录类别: SCI
文章类型: Article
WOS标题词: Science & Technology
类目[WOS]: Microbiology
研究领域[WOS]: Microbiology
关键词[WOS]: FLIGHT MASS-SPECTROMETRY ; DESORPTION IONIZATION-TIME ; SPECIES IDENTIFICATION ; FILAMENTOUS FUNGI ; MICROBIOLOGY ; INFECTIONS ; MYCOLOGY ; LEVEL
英文摘要:

Aim: To develop the matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry (MALDI-TOF MS) method for identification of Fusarium species within Fusarium fujikuroi complex for use in clinical microbiology laboratories. Materials & methods: A total of 24 reference and 60 clinical and environmental isolates belonging to the F. fujikuroi complex were subjected to MALDI-TOF MS identification. Protein extracts of Fusarium isolates were obtained using formic acid extraction. Multilocus sequence analysis was used as a gold standard. Results: The MALDI-TOF MS Biotyper correctly identified 93.6% of the strains down to the species level, while the remaining isolates (6.4%) were identified at the genus level when using scores of 2.0 as cut-off values. Correct identification was obtained despite large intraspecific heterogeneities in MALDI-TOF spectra. Conclusion: MALDI-TOF MS is a rapid identification tool for the recognition of species within F. fujikuroi complex, provided a database is available.

语种: 英语
所属项目编号: 28/2014
项目资助者: Ministry of Health, Oman
WOS记录号: WOS:000365746600005
Citation statistics:
内容类型: 期刊论文
URI标识: http://ir.bjmu.edu.cn/handle/400002259/66512
Appears in Collections:北京大学第一临床医学院_皮肤性病科_期刊论文

Files in This Item:

There are no files associated with this item.


作者单位: 1.CBS KNAW Fungal Biodivers Ctr, Utrecht, Netherlands
2.Univ Amsterdam, Inst Biodivers & Ecosyst Dynam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
3.Ibri Hosp, Minist Hlth, Directorate Gen Hlth Serv, Ibri, Oman
4.Univ Aix Marseille 2, CHU Timone, Lab Parasitol Mycol, Marseille, France
5.BCCM IHEM Sci Inst Publ Hlth, Mycol Aerobiol Sect, Brussels, Belgium
6.Peking Univ, Hlth Sci Ctr, Res Ctr Med Mycol, Beijing 100871, Peoples R China
7.Second Mil Med Univ, Changzheng Hosp, Shanghai Inst Med Mycol, Shanghai, Peoples R China
8.King Abdulaziz Univ, Jeddah 21413, Saudi Arabia

Recommended Citation:
Al-Hatmi, Abdullah M. S.,Normand, Anne-Cecile,van Diepeningen, Anne D.,et al. Rapid identification of clinical members of Fusarium fujikuroi complex using MALDI-TOF MS[J]. FUTURE MICROBIOLOGY,2015,10(12):1939-1952.
Service
Recommend this item
Sava as my favorate item
Show this item's statistics
Export Endnote File
Google Scholar
Similar articles in Google Scholar
[Al-Hatmi, Abdullah M. S.]'s Articles
[Normand, Anne-Cecile]'s Articles
[van Diepeningen, Anne D.]'s Articles
CSDL cross search
Similar articles in CSDL Cross Search
[Al-Hatmi, Abdullah M. S.]‘s Articles
[Normand, Anne-Cecile]‘s Articles
[van Diepeningen, Anne D.]‘s Articles
Related Copyright Policies
Null
Social Bookmarking
Add to CiteULike Add to Connotea Add to Del.icio.us Add to Digg Add to Reddit
所有评论 (0)
暂无评论
 
评注功能仅针对注册用户开放,请您登录
您对该条目有什么异议,请填写以下表单,管理员会尽快联系您。
内 容:
Email:  *
单位:
验证码:   刷新
您在IR的使用过程中有什么好的想法或者建议可以反馈给我们。
标 题:
 *
内 容:
Email:  *
验证码:   刷新

Items in IR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

 

 

Valid XHTML 1.0!
Copyright © 2007-2017  北京大学医学部 - Feedback
Powered by CSpace