北京大学医学部机构知识库
Advanced  
IR@PKUHSC  > 北京大学第三临床医学院  > 泌尿外科  > 期刊论文
学科主题: 泌尿外科学
题名:
肾上盏入路经皮肾镜取石术的疗效与安全性探讨
其他题名: Safety and efficacy of percutaneous nephrolithotomy through upper pole access
作者: 张树栋; 肖春雷; 马潞林; 卢剑; 侯小飞; 庄申榕
关键词: 尿路结石 ; 肾造口术,经皮 ; 治疗结果 ; 手术中并发症 ; Urinary calculi ; Nephrostomy,percutaneous ; Treatment outcome ; Intraoperative complications
刊名: 中华泌尿外科杂志
发表日期: 2011
DOI: 10.3760/cma.j.issn.1000-6702.2011.01.008
卷: 32, 期:1, 页:20-23
收录类别: 中国科技核心期刊 ; 中文核心期刊 ; CSCD
文章类型: Journal Article
摘要: 目的 评价经肾上盏入路行PCNL的疗效及安全性.方法 2007年10月至2009年10月行经肾上盏入路PCNL治疗肾结石患者42例.其中鹿角形结石10例,肾盂结石22例,肾上盏结石7例,下盏多发结石3例;合并输尿管上段结石4例,合并肾盂输尿管连接部狭窄(UPJO)2例;结石长径2.0~6.5 cm,平均3.4 cm.B超引导下选取肾上盏穿刺,穿刺点选在第10或11肋间,建立经皮肾通道(16~26 F).经皮肾镜或输尿管镜下气压弹道或钬激光碎石. 结果 42例均一期成功建立经皮肾通道并碎石.单通道取石36例(85.7%),双通道取石6例(14.3%).手术时间30~140 min,平均65 min.术后发热4例(9.5%),输血1例(2.4%),肾盂穿孔1例(2.4%).无气胸、血胸、腹腔脏器损伤.一期结石清除率88.1%(37/42),3例(7.1%)行二次肾镜取石,2例(4.8%)辅助体外冲击波碎石(ESWL)治疗. 结论经肾上盏入路PCNL活动范围大,对于部分复杂性肾结石碎石取石方便,是一种安全有效的方法. Objective To evaluate the efficacy and safety of percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL)guided by ultrasonography through upper pole access. Methods From October 2007 to October 2009, 42 patients with upper urinary tract calculi underwent PCNL through upper pole access.Among these cases, there were 10 cases of staghorn calculi, 22 cases of renal pelvis calculi, 7 cases of the upper calyx calculi, 3 cases of the lower calyx calculi, 4 cases combined with ureter calculi and 2 cases combined with ureteropelvic junction obstruction. The stone measured from 2.0 to 6.5 cm (average: 3.4 cm) in length. Working tunnels (F16-F26) were established through the 10th or llth intercostals. Pneumatic or holmium laser lithotripsy was used to disintegrate and remove stones by nephroscopy or ureteroscopy. Clinical data including operation time, complications and stone free rate were analyzed retrospectively. Results All the operations were completed in one session, single tract was used in 36 cases(85.7%), double tracts were used in the other 6 cases(14.3%). The stonefree rate after one session was 88.1% (37/42), 3 cases(7.1%) received a second-session PCNL, 2 cases (4.8%)underwent ESWL after operation. The mean operative time was 65 min(30- 140 min).Postoperative surgery-related infection rate was 9. 5% (4/42). One patient (2. 4%)required blood transfusion. Perforation of the pelvis occurred in 1 patient(2.4 %). No pleural or important organ injury occurred. Conclusion The upper pole access for PCNL can be convenient to remove stones,this method is a highly efficient and safe technique.
语种: 中文
原文出处: 查看原文
Citation statistics:
内容类型: 期刊论文
URI标识: http://ir.bjmu.edu.cn/handle/400002259/72515
Appears in Collections:北京大学第三临床医学院_泌尿外科_期刊论文

Files in This Item:

There are no files associated with this item.


作者单位: 北京大学第三医院泌尿外科,100191

Recommended Citation:
张树栋,肖春雷,马潞林,等. 肾上盏入路经皮肾镜取石术的疗效与安全性探讨[J]. 中华泌尿外科杂志,2011,32(1):20-23.
Service
Recommend this item
Sava as my favorate item
Show this item's statistics
Export Endnote File
Google Scholar
Similar articles in Google Scholar
[张树栋]'s Articles
[肖春雷]'s Articles
[马潞林]'s Articles
CSDL cross search
Similar articles in CSDL Cross Search
[张树栋]‘s Articles
[肖春雷]‘s Articles
[马潞林]‘s Articles
Related Copyright Policies
Null
Social Bookmarking
Add to CiteULike Add to Connotea Add to Del.icio.us Add to Digg Add to Reddit
所有评论 (0)
暂无评论
 
评注功能仅针对注册用户开放,请您登录
您对该条目有什么异议,请填写以下表单,管理员会尽快联系您。
内 容:
Email:  *
单位:
验证码:   刷新
您在IR的使用过程中有什么好的想法或者建议可以反馈给我们。
标 题:
 *
内 容:
Email:  *
验证码:   刷新

Items in IR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

 

 

Valid XHTML 1.0!
Copyright © 2007-2017  北京大学医学部 - Feedback
Powered by CSpace